§ Mr. Burstow
To ask the Secretary of State for Health pursuant to his answer of 11 February 2004,Official Report, columns 1546–47W, on NHS Professionals, what proportion of temporary vacancies in NHS trusts he estimates are filled from NHS Professionals' own bank; what proportion are filled via NHS Professionals passing on the details to approved private agencies; and if he will make a statement. 
§ Mr. Hutton
In January 2004, NHS Professionals filled 65 per cent. of the vacancies notified to it from its own bank. Private recruitment agencies had access to the remaining 35 per cent., of which they filled 25 per cent. 10 per cent. remained unfilled.