§ Michael Fabricant
To ask the Secretary of State for Education and Skills what aggregate percentage of central Government funding provided to Staffordshire local education authority is made up of the formula spending share. 
§ Mr. Miliband
For 2003–04 Staffordshire's local education authority formula spending share made up 84 per cent. of the total resource funding for education made available to the authority, the remaining 16 per cent. being revenue grant funding within DfES Departmental Expenditure Limits.