HC Deb 23 April 2004 vol 420 c677W
Mr. Simon

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs if the Committee on Radioactive Waste Management will take evidence from the relevant bodies in(a) Sweden, (b) Finland and (c) the USA. [159024]

Mr. Morley

CoRWM is an independent Committee and will gather information from any organisations it considers relevant.