§ Maria Eagle
The information is in the table.
Percentage of working age adults contributing to a private pension in the north-west and Mersey side and Great Britain (2001–02) North-west and Merseyside Great Britain Adults 32 33 Men 37 40 Women 27 27
1. Figures have been rounded to the nearest percentage point.
2. Family Resources Survey only covers Great Britain. Therefore figures for the UK are not available.
3. Figures relate to the north-west and Merseyside Government office regions.
4. Working age is defined as 16-State Pension Age (65 for men and 60 for women).
5. Numbers contributing to a private pension include all those contributing to an occupational, personal pension or stakeholder pension.
2001–02 Family Resources Survey.