HC Deb 19 September 2002 vol 390 c45W
Linda Perham

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if asylum-seeking families with dependent children may have their support removed if they(a) refuse the offer of a place in an accommodation centre, (b) voluntarily cease to reside there and (c) breach conditions set on their residence. [59992]

Beverley Hughes

I will write to my hon. Friend.