§ Kevin Brennan
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs what targets she has set the Veterinary Laboratories Agency for 2002–03. 
§ Mr. Morley
I have set the Veterinary Laboratories Agency the following performance targets for 2002–03.
Quality of Service
1. To maintain current third party accreditations.
2. To achieve IS09000 accreditation for the TSE Archive.621W
3. To achieve a minimum of 85 per cent of ROAME project milestones.
4. To meet 95 per cent of published turnaround time for export tests.
5. To set a baseline for the customer satisfaction survey.
6. To achieve £500k savings on procurement spending.
7. To achieve a 3 per cent improvement of overheads against turnover using the baseline established in 2001–02.
8. To recover from Government Departments, Agencies and external customers, the full economic costs of the Agency's services.