§ Andrew Bennett
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, Local government and the Regions what agency performance targets have been set for the Ordnance Survey Executive Agency for the financial year 2001–02. 104W
§ Ms Keeble
The following performance targets have been set for Ordnance Survey in 2001–02:
- 1. To achieve a revenue target of £85.6 million (excluding the National Interest Mapping Service Agreement).
- 2. To achieve an efficiency gain of 6 per cent. over the period April 2000 to March 2004. The target for 2001–02 is 3 per cent. against the baseline of 1999–2000.
- 3. 93 per cent. of small scale products ordered are despatched with two working days of receipt of order: 98 per cent. are despatched within 10 working days.
- 4. To increase the number of users of Ordnance Survey websites by 50 per cent.
- 5.99.5 per cent. of significant real world features are represented in the database within six months of completion.
- 6. To reduce the carbon emissions from the Ordnance Survey Headquarters building by at least 1 per cent. year on year.
These targets reflect Ordnance Survey's continuing commitment to customers and to improved value for many of its stakeholders.