HC Deb 04 December 2001 vol 376 cc242-3W
Andrew George

To ask the Deputy Prime Minister when he will publish a paper on regional Government in England. [19917]

Mrs. Roche

I refer the hon. Member to the answer given by my right hon. Friend the Deputy Prime Minister to my hon. Friend the Member for Preston (Mr. Hendrick) on 2 July 2001,Official Report, column 80W.

Forward to