§ Baroness Gould of Potternewton
asked Her Majesty's Government:
How the Wilton Park Executive Agency performed against the targets agreed for 1999–2000; and what are the agreed targets for the current year. [HL3734]
§ Baroness Scotland of Asthal
Wilton Park met all four of the agreed targets set for the 1999–2000 financial year, for income, cost recovery, the number of conference participants, and cost per head to the FCO overall. The 1999–2000 targets were:
- Recovery of cost—82.5%
- Number of Wilton Park conference participants—2,400
- Cost to FCO per conference participants—£193.
The following targets have been agreed for the financial year 2000–01:
- To increase overall income to—£2,500,000
- To maintain cost recovery at—82.3%
- To maintain the target for the overall number of Wilton Park conference participants at—2,400
- To achieve an average cost to the FCO of each participant of—£224.