§ Mr. Nigel Griffiths
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence what key targets have been set for the Queen Victoria School for the Financial Year 2000–01. 389W
§ Dr. Moonie
The Chief Executive of Queen Victoria School has been set the following Key Targets for 2000–01:
- 1. To maintain the staying on rate at school for S4 to S5 at a minimum of 4 per cent. above the Scottish national average for the current year.1
- 2. To maintain the percentage of pupils obtaining at least five Credit awards at Standard Grade at 2 per cent. above the Scottish average.1
- 3. To maintain a percentage of the presentations at Higher Grade achieving A to C at least equal to the Scottish average.1
- 4. To achieve a pupil per capital cost of not more than £15,500 by March 2001. The 1999–2000 target was £17,415.
- 5. To generate income to the school of at least £245,000.
1 All Queen Victoria School statistics to be based on the school's results over the last three years, compared with the national average for the current year, those statistics being as published in the Scottish Executive Official Statistics.