§ Baroness Anelay of St Johns
asked the Chairman of Committees:
- (a) who are the members of the Advisory Panel on Works of Art;
- (b) how often the panel meets; and
- (c) when the panel last met. [H3286]
§ The Chairman of Committees (Lord Boston of Faversham)
- (a) The members of the Advisory Panel on Works of Art are:
together with the Clerk of the Parliaments.
- Lord Freyberg
- Lord Gavron
- Baroness Hilton of Eggardon (Chairman)
- Lord Jacobs
- Lord Lloyd-Webber
- Baroness McIntosh of Hudnall
- Lord Mancroft
- Lord Palmer
- Baroness Rawlings
- Lady Saltoun of Abernethy
- (b) The Panel usually meets around five times per year.
- (c) It last met on 17 July.