§ Mr. Maclean
To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport if he will publish the latest version of the agenda for the Youth Council of 27 May, prior to the meeting. 
§ Mr. Mudie
I have been asked to reply The latest version of the Agenda Youth Council of 27 May is as follows:
1. Adoption of the agenda.
2. Approval of list of A items.
3. Decision of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing a community single programme on Youth.
4. Presidential Memorandum "Youth and Europe-Our future".98W
5. Possible Community Communication concerning a proposal for a Decision on the implementation of measures aimed at combating sex tourism involving children.
6. Decision on community action on measure to prevent violence against children, young persons and women (the DAPHNE PROGRAMME).
7. Any other business.