§ Mr. Hutton
Potential members of the Partners' Council were not required to declare if they had a disability.
There are eight members of the Partners' Council who come from organisations which represent patients (including those with disabilities).
The organisations concerned are:
- Carers National Association
- Long Term Medical Conditions Alliance
- Patients Association
- The Relatives Association
- National Consumer Council
- Wales Council for Voluntary Action
- Association of Community Health Councils for England and Wales
- Association of Welsh CHCs.
A further four members of the Partners' Council are patient representatives, chosen for their experience and expertise as either patients or carers.