HC Deb 24 March 1999 vol 328 cc316-7W
Dr. Tonge

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what statistics his Department collates on accidents to in-patients in National Health Service hospitals. [78363]

Mr. Denham

[holding answer 23 March 1999]: Information about accidents to in-patients is not available centrally. Individual National Health Service trusts are responsible for keeping information on accidents involving patients and the general public on their premises.

Forward to