HC Deb 03 March 1998 vol 307 c619W
Mr. Brake

To ask the Secretary of State for Wales if he will reduce the number of units or hectares in a housing development above which local authorities can require an element of social housing to be provided in the development. [32339]

Mr. Win Griffiths

Guidance in Wales does not advise local authorities on thresholds for this purpose.