§ Mrs. Gilroy
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence what key targets have been set for the Naval Bases and Supply Agency for 1998–99. 
§ Dr. Reid
The Chief Executive of the Naval Bases and Supply Agency has been set the following key targets:
- Key Target 1
- Complete 95 per cent. of the Fleet Time Maintenance Loading programme to time, budget and standard.
- Key Target 2
- Complete 95 per cent. of the agreed Maintenance Requirements at Assisted Maintenance Periods start date to time, budget and standard.
- Key Target 3
- Utilise the Fleet Time Maintenance Loading programme to establish the baseline for the NBSA shipwork element of the overall cost per Materially Available Vessel Day, and then set targets for reduction.
- Key Target 4
- Supply 95 per cent. of available material to rectify high priority (A1-B1) Operational Defects within Required Delivery Dates.
- Key Target 5
- Establish the Agency account via the CAPITAL Project, including the provision of an Executive Information System to meet business requirements, by March 2000.
- Key Target 6
- To ensure Year 2000 Information Systems compliance by completing 100 per cent. plans by 30 June 1998.
- Key Target 7
- Achieve year on year Efficiency improvement of 2.2 per cent.
- Key Target 8
- Achieve full accreditation of Investors in People by December 1999.