§ Lord Stallard
asked Her Majesty's Government:
What performance targets they have set the Queen Elizabeth Conference Centre Executive Agency for 1998–99. [HL3177]
§ Lord Whitty
The Agency's principal financial target for 1998–99 is to achieve a minimum contribution to the Exchequer of £963,000.
Operational targets have been set to increase occupancy of the Churchill Auditorium to 190 days; the Fleming Room to 210 days; and the Mountbatten Room to 165 days.
The Agency is also being required to achieve additional room hire revenue from banqueting of £75,000, and has the following key customer service targets to meet:
- 1. An overall score for quality of service from client questionnaires of at least 78 per cent.
- 2. 98 per cent. of clients to report that they would use the centre again.
- 3. The number of complaints received to be less than four per 100 events.
- 4. An average response time when answering complaints of less than four working days.
- 5. An overall score for quality of service by the catering staff of at least 88 per cent.