§ Mr. Welsh
To ask the Secretary of State for Scotland if he will list the membership of the committee set up to review the handling of grant applications by the Student370W Awards Agency for Scotland; when the review committee will meet; and when the review committee will publish its findings. 
§ Mr. Wilson
The membership of the Steering Committee which is overseeing the Review of the Student Awards Agency for Scotland follows. The Committee held its first meeting on 22 January. I expect the findings of the Review, which will be made public, to be reported to Ministers in April.
- Mr. G. R. Wilson, Secretary, The Scottish Office Education and Industry Department
- Mr. E. J. Weeple, The Scottish Office Education and Industry Department
- Mr. N. G Campbell, The Scottish Office Home Department
- Mr. D. M. Cattanach, Committee of Scottish Higher Education Principals
- Mr. A. T. McKechnie, Committee of Scottish Higher Education Principals
- Mr. T. J. Kelly, Association of Scottish Colleges
- Mr. K. Lloyd-Jones, National Union of Students (Scotland)
- Mr. R. C. S. McKendrick, The Scottish Office Trade Union Side
- Ms E. McQuater, Bank of Scotland
- Mr. A. G. Grant, General Accident
- Mrs. M. D. Campbell, Standard Life.