§ Dr. Lynne Jones
To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment, Transport and the Regions how many tenant representatives there are on the Housing Sounding Board. 
§ Ms Armstrong
I established the Housing Sounding Board in December last year to discuss a number of housing issues. Members of the Board have a wide range of experience in housing and related issues and serve in a personal capacity. The current members are:
- Chris Holmes, Shelter
- Alan Kilburn, formerly of Home Housing Association
- Steve Mycio, Manchester City Council
- Mike Ockenden, Barclays
- Anne Power, London School of Economics
- Heather Rabbatts, Lambeth Borough Council
- Steve Wilcox, University of York and HACAS
- Neale Coleman, Paddington Consultancy Partnership
- Steve Hilditch, Paddington Consultancy Partnership.
As the Board nears the end of its first year, I am reviewing its future purposes and membership. As part of that review, I will be considering tenant and other representation.