§ Mr. Burstow
To ask the Secretary of State for Wales by what means his Department makes available its publications in(a) braille, (b) audio tape and (c) large print; and how this is publicised. 
§ Mr. Ron Davies
Details of Welsh Office publications produced in formats other than normal print have been publicised through information releases to the media and through direct contact with relevant organisations, e.g. RNIB.
The Welsh Office has produced the following publications in braille; large print or audio cassettes. Some have been produced bi-lingually.
- Council Tax—A guide to the New Tax for Local Government in Wales (braille, large print and audio tape)
- Council Tax—Valuation and Banding (braille, large print and audio tape)
- Council Tax—How to Appeal (braille, large print and audio tape)
- Council Tax—Liability, Discounts and Exemptions (braille, large print and audio tape)
- An Inspection of Services for the Visually Impaired in Gwynedd (large print and audio tape)
- Published Information for Users and Carers and General Public—A Guide to Good Practice (large print)
- Keep Warm, Keep Well (audio tape)
- Code of Practice on Identification and Assessment of Special Educational Needs (audio tape)
- Charter for Higher Education for Wales (audio tape)
- Charter for Further Education for Wales (audio tape)
- Patients Charter for Wales (audio tape)
- Parents Charters for Wales (audio tape)
- Tenants Charter (audio tape)
- A Brief guide to the Disability Discrimination Act for People with learning disabilities (large print and audio tape)
- A consultation on Part M of the Building Regulations (audio tape)
- The Mental Handicap Strategy Guidance (audio tape).