HC Deb 28 February 1996 vol 272 c607W
Mr. Morgan

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security how many pensioners are in receipt of invalid care allowance in Wales at the latest available date as a result of their responsibility for caring for(a) spouses, (b) parents, (c) adult children with mental or physical handicap and (d) any combination of (a) (b) and (c).[17582]

Mr. Burt

The information could be obtained only at disproportionate cost.

Forward to