§ Dr. Wright
To ask the Deputy Prime Minister which of his Department's administrative manuals and internal guidance are now made public; and which remain private. 
§ Mr. Willetts
The Cabinet Office and Office of Public Service make available internal guidance and administrative manuals in line with the Government's code of practice on access to Government information. A significant number of such documents have been published, including:
- Code of Practice on Access to Government information.
- Code of Practice on Access to Government Information: Guidance on Interpretation.
- Civil Service Code.
- Civil Service Management Code.
- Departmental Report.
- NDPBs: A Guide to Departments.
- The Ombudsman in Your Files.
- The Governments Guide to Market Testing.
- Efficiency plans: Guidance for Development and Use.
- Efficiency Scrutinies: Guidance for Ministers and Managers, Action Managers and Scrutiny Teams.
- CCTA's Total Acquisition Process Guidance.
- A Guide on Public Appointments Procedures.
- A Review of Guidance on Public Appointments.
- Dear Publisher Letter.
- Dear Librarian Letter.
- Dear Establishment Officer Letter.
- Copyright: A brief guide for Government Departments.
- HMSO catalogues.
- Agencies' annual reports.
- Agencies' framework documents.
This is not a complete list, as there is no central record of manuals made public, nor of those where disclosure is not in the public interest.