§ Mr. Frank Field
To ask the right hon. Member for Selby, representing the Church Commissioners, if he will list the terms of reference agreed with the Church Commissioners for the review the Audit Committee is undertaking on Church Commission Projects Ltd. (Ashford great park). 
§ Mr. Alison
The terms of reference for the review set by the Audit Committee are:
- 1. To review the origins of the Ashford project.
- 2. To examine the information made available to the Commissioners (including by whom and when) on the basis of which a decision to go ahead with the project was taken.
- 3. To consider the extent to which the outturn of the project to date has differed from the original projections (and why).
- 4. To report on the details of the amount so far spent on the project, to whom monies were paid and whether there is any scope for recovery of abortive expenditure.
- 5. To report on the results of the investigation including reference to any other relevant matters which may become apparent as part of the review.