§ Mr. Llew Smith
To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment, pursuant to his answer of 29 June,Official Report, column 560, if he will list the organisations or individuals from whom he has received representations on THORP, indicating in each case when he responded to the respective representations.
§ Mr. Atkins
Since the judgment on 4 March, the following organisations have sent letters about the environmental risks associated with the operation of THORP:
- Kvennalistin Group and the Women's Alliance, reply sent on 23 March;
- Trinity College Dublin Environmental Society, reply sent on 30 March;
- Saffron Walden Group Against Nuclear Weapons, reply sent on 1 April;
- Plutonium Action Hiroshima, reply sent on 5 April.
- Greenpeace, reply sent on 29 June.