§ Mr. Llew Smith
To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment how many copies of the second report of the quality of urban air review group on diesel vehicle emissions and urban air quality were printed; at what cost; and to whom they were distributed.
§ Mr. Atkins
Two thousand copies of the second report of the quality of urban air review group on diesel emissions and urban air quality were printed at a cost of £1 1,412. The report has been distributed to:
- the Environment Select Committee,
- the Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution, Chief Environment Health Officers in England, Wales Scotland and Northern Ireland,
- Environmental Interest Groups,
- Respiratory Health Interest Groups,
- National and motoring press,
- Government Research Institutes,
- and a number of interested individuals.
Copies were also placed in the Libraries of both Houses.