§ Mrs. Dunwoody
To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security if he will list the pension schemes approved by his Department which provide for the open enrolment of employees throughout a particular industry or service, irrespective of employer.
§ Miss Widdecombe
The following pension schemes, approved by the Occupational Pensions Board for the purposes of contracting out, are regarded as industry-wide schemes.
- The Joint Industry Board Pension Scheme
- Footwear Industry Pension Scheme
- Engineering Industry Pension Scheme
- Batjic Contracted-Out Money Purchase Scheme
- Scotselect Pension Plan
- Printing Industry Pension Scheme Option 88
- Printing Industry Pension Scheme Option Two
- Design Business Association Pension Scheme
- IPA Portable Pension Plan
- The Naid Members Retirement Benefit Scheme
- National Association of Master Bakers Scheme
- H & V Pensions