§ Mr. Norris
In light of the investigation into the whole incident by the police authorities, the marine accident investigation branch will not be starting its own investigation. However, the matter is being kept under review.
§ Mr. Freeman
The information available is as followsMarch 1989 outline proposalsSoutherly approach route terminating at King's Cross—around 40 minutes.1990–91 comparison of route options
- Southerly approach route terminating at King's Cross—35.5 minutes.
- Southerly approach route terminating at Stratford—35 minutes.
- Ove Arup route to an intermediate stop at Stratford—33 minutes.
- Ove Arup route terminating at King's Cross—40.5 minutes, including a stop at Stratford.
- Rail Europe route terminating at Stratford—35.5 minutes.1993 route for consultationEasterly approach route terminating at St. Pancras or King's Cross—37 minutes.