HC Deb 10 June 1993 vol 226 c289W
Mr. Barnes

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment what information his Department has concerning the amounts of money raised by local electoral authorities through the sale of electoral registers.

Mr. Baldry

The information is not available centrally.

Forward to