§ Mrs. Chaplin
To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment what performance targets have been set for the Ordnance Survey executive agency in the year 1992–93.
§ Mr. Howard
The following performance targets have been set for Ordnance Survey in 1992–93:
- 1. Recover 70 per cent. of the total cost incurred by the agency.
- 2. Survey and map at the basic scales 846,000 units of change.
- 3. Increase by 34,700 the number of basic scale maps available in digital form.
- 4. Publish on microfilm within three months each large-scale map reaching the criteria and specification for reproduction.
- 5. Despatch within seven working days (including the day the order is received) 90 per cent. of orders for 1:50 000 scale folded maps.