§ Mr. Tipping
To ask the President of the Board of Trade if he will list those individuals and organisations who responded to his consultation about the privatisation of British Coal; and if he will place copies of the documents in the Library.
§ Mr. Eggar
The following organisations and in-dividuals have sent me their views on the form and timing of coal privatisation:
- AMCO Corporation plc.
- Association of British Mining Equipment Companies.
- Association of County Councils.
- British Association of Colliery Management.
- Caledonian Mining Group.
- Chamber of Coal Traders.
- Clay Colliery Company Ltd.
- Coalfield Communities Campaign.
- Convention of Scottish Local Authorities.
- Council for the Protection of Rural England.
- Domestic Coal Consumers Council
- WMS Dugdale
- Federation of Small Mines.
- The Lord Forrester.
- GMB/APEX Partnership.
- Health and Safety Commission.
- Institution of Mining Engineers.
- Mining Association of the UK.
- Monktonhall Mineworkers Ltd./Alex Morrison and Co.
- National Power plc.
- National Rivers Authority.
- National Union of Mineworkers (C.O.S.A.).
- National Union of Mineworkers (Scotland).
- North Nottinghamshire Training and Enterprise Council.
- Nuclear Electric plc.
- PowerGen plc.
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Scottish Trades Union Congress.
- J. J. Sheridan.
- J. S. Sumnall.
- Town and Country Planning Association.
- Trades Union Congress.
- Union of Democratic Mineworkers.
- United Kingdom Onshore Operators Group.
- E. H. L. & J. G. C. Wallace.
I have placed the full list of the organisations to whom I wrote in the libraries of the House.
It is a matter for the organisations and individuals concerned whether they wish their correspondence to be made public.