§ Mr. Allen
To ask the Secretary of State for Health (1) what(a) loans, (b) debts. (c) interest payments and (d) other outstanding financial items there are between the City hospital, Nottingham, and his Department;
(2) if he will make a statement on the possibilities open (a) to hospitals in general and (b) to the Nottingham City hospital to withdraw from opting-out if the loan repayment regime between trusts and the Government is not acceptable;
(3) what financial arrangements exist for the purchase or transfer of existing buildings of the Nottingham City hospital from the current owners to the self governing trust;
(4) what financial arrangements exist for the purchase or transfer of (a) new buildings and (b) the building programme of the Nottingham City hospital from the current owners to the self-governing trust;
(5) when he (a) last visited and (b) next plans to visit Nottingham City hospital;
(6) what is the current rate of interest payable on the 50 per cent. of fixed interest portion of the originating debt of (a) existing opted-out hospitals and (b) Nottingham City hospital; and what are both items in current terms.