§ Mr. Dobson
To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will list the public opinion surveys carried out by his Department since 11 July.
§ Mr. Heseltine
The following surveys, carried out by my Department since 11 July 1991, include questions to individuals about their opinions:
- Evaluation of the DOE "Wake-Up" leaflet.
- Monitoring Housing Management Performance in Housing Associations and Local Authorities.
- Survey of Household Budgets and Housing Costs.
- Evaluation of Block Action.
- Development Work for 1991 English House Condition Survey: (a) Dairy System (b) Pre-pilot.
- National Survey on attitudes towards Environmental Noise (fieldwork in progress).
- Energy Efficiency Campaign—Creative Development Research [Stage 1 and Stage 2] (jointly sponsored with the Department of Energy).
- Evaluation of Energy Efficiency Campaign (jointly sponsored with the Department of Energy).