HC Deb 04 March 1991 vol 187 c11W
Mr. Allason

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what proportion of the Charity Commission's income is provided by Government grant.

Mr. John Patten

The Charity Commission is non-ministerial Government Department and, as such, its total expenditure, which is subject to a cash limit, is voted by Parliament.