§ Mr. Dobson
To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security if he will list the public opinion surveys carried out by his Department since his answer of 18 December,Official Report, columns 140–41.
§ Miss Widdecombe
Public opinion surveys carried out by the Department since 18 December 1990 are listed in the table.
- 1. Disability working allowance—Customer opinion of the assessment form proposed for use in repeat claims to DWA.
- 2. Attitudes towards personal pensions and other types of pension provision—Self-explanatory.
- 3. Customer perceptions of resettlement units—Views of the customers of resettlement units about the services provided.
- 4. National customer survey—Customer opinion of benefits delivered by local and central offices of the Benefits Agency.
- 5. Savings limit publicity—Evaluation survey.
- 6. Benefits Agency logo—Customer opinion of new agency logo.
- 7. Disability freeline evaluation—Second survey.
- 8. Family credit campaign—Continuing evaluation of campaign.
- 9. Customer market survey for the Contributions Agency —Customer opinion of service provided and future requirements.