HC Deb 12 January 1990 vol 164 c794W
Dr. Thomas

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs what is his practice on making statements and answering parliamentary questions on the internal affairs and human rights records of other countries.

Mr. Sainsbury

We answer questions as they arise, and make statements when it is appropriate.