HC Deb 21 March 1989 vol 149 c545W
Mr. Heddle

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security if he will publish in theOfficial Report the expenditure incurred by each housing authority in England for providing bed-and-breakfast accommodation for the last year for which figures are available.

Mr. Trippier

I have been asked to reply.

The information has been placed in the Library.

Forward to