§ Mr. Rowlands
To ask the Secretary of State for Wales (1) how many of his working party on the Football Spectators Bill represent non-Football League clubs in Wales;
(2) whether he will list the members of his working party on the Football Spectators Bill, and their status and qualifications.653W
§ Mr. Peter Walker
Membership is as follows:
- Mr. Richard Wallace (Chairman), Under Secretary, Welsh Office.
- Mr. Robin Baker, Superintendent, North Wales Police.
- Mr. Haydn Davies, Assistant Chief Constable, South Wales Constabulary.
- Mr. Chris Whalley, Community Affairs Officer, The Football League Ltd.
- Mr. Alan Evans, Secretary, Football Association of Wales.
- Mr. Tony Clemo, Chairman, Cardiff City AFC.
- Mr. Tony Rance, General Manager, Wrexham AFC.
- Mr. George Taylor, Company Secretary, Swansea City AFC.
- Mr. Linford Tatham, Director, Sports Council for Wales.
- Mr. David Powell (Secretary), Senior Executive Officer, Welsh Office.
The Football Association of Wales represents the interests of football at all levels, and the Sports Council for Wales is concerned with sport as a whole, including football.