§ Mr. Blunkett
To ask the Secretary of State for Education and Science if he will list those colleges which have given a definite indication of their intention to apply to join the Polytechnics Central Funding Council sector by 30 April and whose full-time equivalent enrolment numbers for courses of advanced further education on 1 November 1985 did not exceed 55 per cent. of their total full-time equivalent enrolment numbers on that date.
The following colleges have given a provisional indication of their wish that the Secretary of540W State should exercise the power conferred by clause 106(1) of the Education Reform Bill to incorporate them within the PCFC sector with effect from 1 April 1989, subject to the Bill's obtaining the Royal Assent:
- Buckinghamshire College of Higher Education
- Cambridgeshire College of Arts and Technology
- Gloucestershire College of Arts and Technology
- Harrow College of Higher Education
- Luton College of Higher Education