§ Mr. Heddle
asked the Secretary of State for Social Services if he will list the mimes and addresses of the private nursing homes which he has approved in the Mid-Staffordshire parliamentary constituency.
§ 1984 Mrs. Currie
Health authorities exercise the function of registering nursing homes, and information by parliamentary constituency is not held centrally. Following is a list of homes registered as at 31 December 1986 by Mid-Staffordshire Health Authority, whose area includes my hon. Friend's constituency.
Institutions Registered with Mid-Staffordshire Health
Authority Under Section 23 of the Registered Homes Act
Position as at 31 December 19861
- Douglas Macmillan Home, Barlaston Road, Blurton" Stoke-on-Trent
- Seighford Hall Nursing Home, Seighford, Near Stafford
- St. Mary's Home, Margaret Street, Stone
- Walton Bury Nursing Home, Walton on the Hill, Stafford
- Longbridge Nursing Home, Levedale Road, Dunstan. Stafford
- Rowley House Nursing Home, 26 Rowley ANenue, Stafford
- The Hill Nursing Home, Stal ion Road, Barlaston, Stoke on Trent
- The Manor House Nursing Home, Hyde Lea, Stafford Standon Hall Nursing Home, Cotes Heath, Eccleshall, Stafford
- Prestwood Nursing Home, Prestwood, Stowbridge
- Heyfields Residential Nursing Home, Tittensor Road, Tittensor, Stafford2
- Camelot Court, Wing House Lane, Tittensor, Stafford2
- Hilcote Hall Private Nursing Home, Eccleshall, Stafford2
- The Millhouse, Great Bridgford, Stafford2
- Haywood Abbey Nursing Home, Great Ilaywood, Stafford2
1 Provisional list for 1986.
2 Present for the first time in 1986 returns.