§ Mr. Sheerman
asked the Paymaster General (1) how many opinion formers and business leaders have been invited to the breakfast launches of the action for jobs programme (a) nationally and (b) by region;
(2) what was the total cost per head for breakfasts provided for business bodies and opinion formers at the action for jobs launches;
(3) out of whose budget the cost of the breakfast launches for action for jobs for opinion formers and business bodies comes;
(4) what has been the breakdown of costs for the breakfast launch of action for jobs on a region by region basis;
(5) what has been the total cost to the Government of the breakfast presentations to business leaders and opinion formers in relation to the action for jobs project;
(6) which cities and towns have been used for the launch of breakfast presentations by the action for jobs project.
§ Mr. Kenneth Clarke
I understand that, under procedures agreed by the Service Committee, arrangements have been made with the authorities of the House for the exhibition to be held in the Upper Waiting Hall from Monday 2 February to Friday 6 February 1987.