§ Mr. Richard Shepherd
To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will list in theOfficial Report the names of his advisory committees, together with an indication of those whose members are required to sign a declaration under, or who have otherwise had drawn to their attention, the provisions of section 2 of the Official Secrets Act.
§ Mr. Ridley
The following are described as advisory bodies to my Department in the HMSO annual publication "Public Bodies 1987".
- Black Country Limestone Advisory Panel
- Building Regulations Advisory Committee
- Inland Waterways Amenity Advisory Council
- Local Government Boundary Commission for England
- London and Metropolitan Government Staff Commission
- New Towns Staff Commission
- Property Advisory Group
- Radioactive Waste Management Advisory Committee
- Regional Councils for Sport and Recreation
- Royal Fine Art Commission
Members of the Property Advisory Group have the provisions of section 2 of the Official Secrets Act drawn to their attention.