§ Mr. Hickmet
asked the Secretary of State for Social Services when he intends to lay the orders and regulations needed to give effect to the uprating of social security benefits in November.
§ Mr. Newton
The following regulations have been laid today:
- (a) The Social Security Benefits (Uprating) Order 1985 accompanied by a Report from the Government Actuary on the effect of the changes on the National Insurance Fund and
- (b) The Pensioner's Lump Sum Payment Order 1985
- (c) The Child Benefit (Uprating) Regulations 1985
- (d) The Family Income Supplement (Computation) Regulations 1985
- (e) The Housing Benefit (Increase of Needs Allowance) Regulations 1985
Other regulations will be laid next week.