§ Mr. Nicholas Winterton
asked the Secretary of State for Social Services if he will list in the Official Report all those organisations which have, during the course of the 527W last year, made representations to him objecting to the prescription of contraceptive drugs and devises to children under 16 years of age without their parents' consent.
§ Mr. Kenneth Clarke
The following organisations have made representations to our Department within the last year:
- Amalgamated School Nurses Association
- Catholic Bishops' Conference of England and Wales
- Harrow Child and Family Protection Group
- Knights of St. Columba
- Llandaff Diocesan Committee for Social Responsibility
- National British Women's Total Abstinence Union
- North West Federation of the Free Church Women's Councils
- Order of Christian Unity
- The Responsible Society
In, addition, we have received the public statement signed by 15 religious and community leaders sent by Mrs. Victoria Gillick to Her Majesty.