§ Mr. Wyn Roberts
My right hon. Friend appointed Mr. Murray A. McLaggan as a member of the Parliamentary Boundary Commission for Wales on 14 July 1980. Appointments to the Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales since 1979 have been made as follows:
- Lady Crawshay (Chairman) re-appointed 1 October 1982.
- Mr. Idris Davey (Deputy chairman) re-appointed 1 October 1982.
- Mr. R. T. D. Williams (Member), re-appointed 1 April 1981 and 1 April 1984.
- Mr. William Colmen (Member), re-appointed 1 July 1980 for year only. Not reappointed in 1981.
- Mr. D. W. C. Morgan (Member), re-appointed 1 October 1982 for 18 months. Not re-appointed in 1984.