HC Deb 30 June 1981 vol 7 c321W
Mr. Lawrence

asked the Minister for the Civil Service is she will list the additional grants and benefits—or their financial equivalents—available to civil servants in the course of their employment.

Mr. Hayhoe

I refer my hon. Friend to the reply given to my hon. Friend the Member for Surrey, North-West (Mr. Grylls) on 16 June 1981.—[Vol. 6, c.296.]