§ Mr. Grimond
asked the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will list the advisory bodies which report to him.
§ Mr. Merlyn Rees
The information is as follows:
- Police Advisory Board.
- Committee of Inquiry on the Police.
- Standing Committee on Crime Prevention.
- Police Training Council.
- Police Promotions Examinations Board.
- Police College Board of Governors.
- Training Centres Committee of the Central Conference of Chief Constables.
- Traffic Committee of the Central Conference of Chief Constables.
- The Working Party on the Administration of the Broadcast Receiving Licensing System.
- Central Fire Brigades Advisory Council for England and Wales.
- Standing Advisory Committee on Cinematograph (Safety) Regulations.
- Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs.
- Prisons Board.
- Advisory Council on the Administration of the Cruelty to Animals Act, 1876.
- Parole Board for England and Wales.
- Standing Committee on Probation Manpower Needs
- Criminal Statistics Committee.
- Advisory Council on Race Relations.
- Race Relations Research Advisory Committee.
- Advisory Council on the Penal System.
- Criminal Law Revision Committee.
- Policy Advisory Committee on Sexual Offences.
- Committee on Obscenity and Film Censorship.
- Frequency Advisory Committee.
- Mobile Radio Committee.
- Advisory Committee on Radio Interference.
- Advisory Committee under the First Schedule to the Wireless Telegraphy Act 1949 (Ships radio operators: Appeals against revocation of authority to operate).
- Advisory Board on Restricted Patients.
- Mental Health Review Tribunals.
- Data Protection Committee.