§ Mr. Michael Latham
asked the Secretary of State for the Environment what is the current staffing complement of his multi-disciplinary team dealing with the Community Land Act; and what are the current annual costs for salaries and general administrative expenses.
§ Mr. Guy Barnett:
The multi-disciplinary team provides professional advice on the Community Land Act, and to the Environmental Board. It also supplies the secretariat to the Environmental Board. The current complement is:
- 1 Under Secretary, Architect/Planner.
- 1 Director B, Architect/Planner.
- 1 Superintending Estates Officer.
- 1 Superintending Planner.
- 1 Principal Planning Officer.
- 1 Senior Research Officer.
- 1 Higher Executive Officer (A).
- 1 Clerical Officer.
- 1 Senior Personal Secretary.
- 2 Personal Secretaries.
Current annual costs for salaries and general administrative expenses are estimated at £110,000.