HC Deb 30 November 1977 vol 940 c258W
Mr. Marten

asked the Chancellor of the Exchequer whether a person domiciled in the United Kingdom and maintaining a residence in the United Kingdom but who works for three weeks out of four overseas is taxable on his overseas' earnings by the United Kingdom tax authorities; and how the same authorities would treat any allowances he might have from that work.

Mr. Robert Sheldon

I will let the hon. Member have a reply as soon as possible.