§ Mr. Adam Hunter
asked the Prime Minister if he will make a statement 367W about the membership of the Royal Commission on Legal Services in Scotland.
§ The Prime Minister
Yes. The Queen has approved that Alexander Stewart Weatherhead, Esquire, TD, MA, LLB, be appointed a member of the Royal Commission on Legal Services in Scotland.
The other members of the Royal Commission, whose appointments were announced in September, are:
- The Right Hon. Lord Hughes, CBE, JP, DL, (Chairman)
- William Brown, Esquire, CBE
- James Reid Clark, Esquire, CBE, MA, BSc, MEd, FEIS
- Miss Ethel May Houston, MA, LLB
- Professor Laurence Colvin Hunter, MA DPhil
- Donald Macgregor, Esquire, LLB, MSc(Econ)
- Mrs. Joan Macintosh
- The Hon. Lord Maxwell, BA, LLB
- Donald Buchanan Robertson, Esquire, QC
- Councillor Geoffrey Mackintosh Shaw, MA, BD