HC Deb 11 July 1975 vol 895 c290W
Mr. Wm. Ross

asked the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland what types of grant are available for the improvement of houses in Northern Ireland for rented and owner-occupied dwellings; and what are the maximum amounts for each type of grant and the maximum percentage for each type of grant.

Mr. Concannon

I would refer the hon. Member to the Housing Act (Northern Ireland) 1971, the Housing on Farms Act (Northern Ireland) 1972, the Housing (Improvement Grants) Order (Northern Ireland) 1975 and the Housing on Farms (Grants) Order (Northern Ireland) 1975.

Forward to